Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Perfect Length...

As a rule, I don't write short fiction.

Not that I consider it a lesser form, or anything like that. If anything, it's harder to write a really good short story than a novel, except for the amount of time involved. It's just not entirely my thing. Different skill set, different stories.

Still, I've written a short story. Very short. Some would say it's a little too long to be flash fiction, but not by very much. And kind Mr Grant over at A Twist of Noir has kindly put it on his esteemed website.

I'm giving all my loyal followers and readers (you know who you are) the chance to read it ABSOLUTELY FREE. Check that out right here.

Obviously I won't be changing my unpublished description until somebody gives me money (begin holding breath...now). Never-the-less, this is my first internet-hosted story on any website. And who knows, there just might be more where that came from. If only I can work out where it came from...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publication man, you have great potential for short stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write more shorts. I really enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete