Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Hell over at TKnC

Hot on the heels* of my internet debut at A Twist of Noir, I'm absolutely thrilled to bits to have my short story Hell featured at the highly esteemed Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers. I'm right next to AJ Hayes, which is awesome enough in itself.

Check that shit out right here.

A big thanks to Col and the gang.**


*It's not hot on the heels. It's almost a year!

**Col and the Gang. Is it just me or could that be a band name? Wait, what? Kool and the... Damn it, all my best ideas have already been done.


2 comments:

  1. :-)

    Great to have you over there, Chris. It's a HELLuva story!

    Regards,
    Col

    Ps. Gotta go... practising for next gig. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helluva nice thing to say, Col. But you better get back to rehearsal. As they say down in Hades, the devil makes work for idle bands.

    ReplyDelete